The purpose of Kings' Lucky Numbers is to raise funds to meet funding requests from the school and opportunities for pupils.
Each month for 10 months two first prices of £100 each will be drawn.
In purchasing a ticket you agree to the terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
1. For a cost of £3.00 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between one and 200. The numbers will be allocated in the order the tickets are purchased.
2. A draw will be made every month with a prize.
3. Kings' Lucky Numbers is a private lottery and is open to all parents, carers, staff and friends of Kings’ School. Anyone aged 16 or over can join.
4. Numbers are limited to two per household.
5. Payments must be made via the KSA website for the full 10 months, of £30.
6. The draw shall be made by the headteacher in the first staff meeting of each month.
7. The winners will be paid by cheque by post after being contacted via the KSA website.
8. The numbers for each month’s winners will be posted on the KSA website.
9. Kings' Lucky Numbers will be run by the KSA. In case of any dispute, the decision of the committee is final.
10. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into KSA funds after ten months.
11. A ticket can win more than one month but cannot win first and second prize in the same month.
Thanks to your continued generosity we reached last years target and were able to fully fund 8 new outdoor table tennis tables, cherry trees and picnic benches.
Now we start a new year's fundraising. We are currently working with the school and the Pupil Leadership Team to select the 2021-22 project.
We can’t put on these amazing events without your help. If you can help us, we still need the following volunteers:
KSA Welcome Meeting (Thursday 23 September)
KSA Quiz Night (Friday 12 November)
KSA Comedy Night (Friday 18 March)
All parents and staff are automatically members of the Kings' School Association (KSA). The committee meetings are held regularly.The KSA arranges educational, cultural, sporting, social and fund-raising activities throughout the school. It provides financial assistance for facilities not normally supplied by the Local Authority.The committee is extremely generous of its time energy and commitment towards the school. If you feel you would like to be actively involved you can be assured a warm welcome.
Like PTA Events? Then like our Facebook page and let all your friends know how they can get a FREE PTA Events website for non-profits, charities and teams for a small transaction fee of 1.75% (+1.4% +20p Stripe processing fees) with no additional fees.
E-Tickets will be dispatched to the email address you registered with along with your order confirmation. Please ensure you have the facility to print off your tickets or have them accessible on a mobile device so they can be scanned on entry to the event.