The purpose of the 100 Club is to raise funds to meet funding requests from the school and opportunities for pupils.
Each month for 6 months the first price of £75 and second prize of £25 will be drawn.
In purchasing a ticket you agree to the terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions
1. For a cost of £2.50 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between one and 100. The numbers will be allocated in the order the tickets are purchased.
2. A draw will be made every month with a 1st and 2nd prize.
3. The prizes will total 40% of the annual income.
4. This will be apportioned as 1st prize of 30%, 2nd prize of 10% for 6 months.
5. The 100 club is a private lottery and is open to all parents, carers, staff and friends of Kings’ School. Anyone aged 16 or over can join.
6. Numbers are limited to two per household.
7. Payments must be made via the KSA website for the full 6 months, of £15.
8. The draw shall be made by the headteacher in the last staff meeting of each month.
9. The winners will be paid by cheque by post after being contacted via the KSA website.
10. The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted in the school newsletter, Twitter and on the KSA website.
11. The 100 club will be run by the KSA. In case of any dispute, the decision of the committee is final.
12. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into KSA funds after six months.
13. A ticket can win more than one months but cannot win first and second prize in the same month.
Unfortunately we don’t have any future events planned at the moment.
Our new fundraising project is cherry trees and picnic benches for the disused space outside the Art block. Thanks to your continued generosity we reached last years target and were able to fully fund 8 new outdoor table tennis tables. This added to the previous year's success when your generosity funded our very own "Eco Rocket"!
There are currently no tasks to volunteer for
All parents and staff are automatically members of the Kings' School Association (KSA). The committee meetings are held regularly.The KSA arranges educational, cultural, sporting, social and fund-raising activities throughout the school. It provides financial assistance for facilities not normally supplied by the Local Authority.The committee is extremely generous of its time energy and commitment towards the school. If you feel you would like to be actively involved you can be assured a warm welcome.
Like PTA Events? Then like our Facebook page and let all your friends know how they can get a FREE PTA Events website for non-profits, charities and teams for a small transaction fee of 1.75% (+1.4% +20p Stripe processing fees) with no additional fees.
E-Tickets will be dispatched to the email address you registered with along with your order confirmation. Please ensure you have the facility to print off your tickets or have them accessible on a mobile device so they can be scanned on entry to the event.