Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday –you could be collecting free donations for Friends of Harwood Hill?
There are over 3,000 shops and sites ready to make a donation, including Amazon, John Lewis, Aviva, thetrainline and Sainsbury's. And it doesn't cost you a penny extra!
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3...
1. Head to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/harwoodhills/ and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first, find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, that retailer will make a donation to your good cause – for no extra cost whatsoever.
There are no catches or hidden charges and the FOHH will be really grateful for your donations.
Thank you for your support.
DBS, epi-pen trained, first aider
We can’t put on these amazing events without your help. If you can help us, we still need the following volunteers:
Easter egg hunt 2018 (Friday 23 March)
Friends of Harwood Hill exists to bring us all together as a community and raise vital funds for the school. We organise fun events for children and parents, and work with the Head and teaching staff to decide where the money raised will be best spent. Our objective is to give all our children a richer experience during their time at Harwood Hill, as well as leaving a legacy for those who will follow.
E-Tickets will be dispatched to the email address you registered with along with your order confirmation. Please ensure you have the facility to print off your tickets so they can be scanned on entry to the event.
Available Advertising Opportunities
1) Prime advertising. Your banner ad or mobile ad (depending on device) running on the top and bottom of each page accessed from the Friends of Harwood Hill website
Your advert on the top of all emails that get sent out:
Your logo on all tickets created by their website:
£20 per month or we have a very special offer for May only. Pay annually and get 50% discount (£120) payable by Direct Debit / BACS of which 15% after transaction fees is given straight back to Friends of Harwood Hill.
2) Secondary advertising. Your logo displayed on all pages. These will be randomly chosen and the logos will change very 5 seconds. An example is below:
A dedicated advertisers page shows all businesses in random order with more information:
£7 per month or we have a very special offer for May only. Pay annually and get 50% discount (£42) payable by Direct Debit / BACS of which 15% after transaction fees is given straight back to Friends of Harwood Hill.
If you are interested in advertising on the Friends of Harwood Hill website email and we’ll get you started plus our team can also create the adverts for you.