In the 2028 / 19 academic year, the committee fully or partially fund the following requests:
- Quadrangle redevelopment
- Duckling hatchery for Reception (£260)
- Christmas tree in school hall (£90)
- Christmas panto production at the school
- Year 6 autograph books and contribution toward prom
- Cookery club (£650)
- £50 per class for teacher appreciation day. This was used for resources of the teacher's choice eg. games for wet play days.
- Story telling chair for Reception
- Fencing around the forest school area (£1600)
- Air con for the hottest two classrooms (£2000)
- Scooterpods (£300)
Funding requests are discussed and agreed at committee meetings, all parents are welcome to attend.
Cash Sales Coordinator
Mother's Day Co-ordinator
During the 2019/20 school year we have raised:
The TSA aims to support a nurturing Tunbury Community that works together to enhance developmental opportunities for our children and ensure that learning and playtime is a positive experience for all.
The Tunbury School Association (TSA), Tunbury Avenue, Walderslade, Chatham, Kent, ME5 9HY
Registered with the Charity Commission as 1005560
2016 - 2020 The Tunbury School Association (TSA)
E-Tickets will be dispatched to the email address you registered with along with your order confirmation. Please ensure you have the facility to print off your tickets or have them accessible on a mobile device so they can be scanned on entry to the event.