Ravenscote PTA is a registered charity, managed by parents & caregivers, teachers & support staff. We are a thriving and committed group who meet regularly during term time to discuss and explore ways in which to help build on, and contribute towards the schools ongoing success.
Our annual fundraisers include our ever growing Fireworks Display with atrracts over 5000 people. During the summer term we put on Party in the Park - a mix of a traditional summer fair and a talent show, showcasing the childrens singing and dancing.
We hold 3 Discos for all the children across the year and a leavers Party for year 6.
In the last year we've also held a quiz night, a family photo shoot, given plants for mothers day and sold refreshments at sports day.
All funds raised get turned into targeted investments for the school, in the last 2 years we've funded:
- New football shirts for the teams to use
- Gardening club equipment / plants
- Astro turf for the willow dome so it's usable more of the time
- Refresh of the entire computing suite
- A range of books supporting children's emotional development
- Funding for year group projects and materials (like pizza making)
- Pantomime for children in school after fireworks event
- Special science assembies for all year groups
- Microphones and a new spotlight for hall - used in concerts, drama productions and assemblies
- A range of equipment for Ravens Roost
- Fine motor skills equipment, such as a scooter board, ribbons and learning resources
- Digital microscopes and samples slides
- Digital license for online music composition
- New learnpads (educational tablets) to replace aging / broken stock.
Without the support of you and others we would not be able to do this. We thank you and hope that we can enjoy many more years of working together.
We're looking to raise over £20,000 this year to continue to support our children's learning.
There are currently no tasks to volunteer for
Ravenscote PTAs mission is to advance the education of the pupils of the school by providing and assisting in the provision of facilities for education, not normally provided by the local education authority.
E-Tickets will be dispatched to the email address you registered with along with your order confirmation. Please ensure you have the facility to print off your tickets or have them accessible on a mobile device so they can be scanned on entry to the event.