SUMMER GRAND DRAW
30+ prizes – see them listed here. To see photos of some of the prizes and for more info, please head over to our Facebook page. We’d love to see some more “likes” on there!
Names will be drawn at 3:30pm on Wednesday 30th June. Lucky winners will be contacted to arrange delivery / collection. Winners' names will be posted (with their agreement) on our Facebook events page that same day.
From Mon 7th June until 4pm on Monday 28th June, if you wish to enter our Draw, here’s what you’ll need to do (2-step process):
1. Make your payment into our PFC account, details as follows:
PFC Cedarwood, Co-operative Bank. Sort Code 08-92-99, Account no: 65886120
Entry is £1 per ticket. If you pay £10, for example, your name will be on 10 raffle tickets that are entered into the draw.
2. Please email us at email@example.com to confirm the amount you've paid and give us your contact telephone number so we can call you on the day if you win a prize. You won't receive actual tickets, but we will confirm that we've received your money and you're entered into the draw.
Please help spread the word and ask your extended family/ friends to enter too!
Thank you, as ever, for your support – and Good Luck!
P R I Z E S
· £100 cash
· Jimmy’s Farm – Family Day Pass
· New Wolsey Theatre, Ipswich - Voucher entitling the winner to 2 complimentary tickets to a show of their choice (excluding the Panto)
· £50 Clip ‘n’ Climb Voucher
· £30 Fish & Chip Voucher for Admirals, Martlesham Heath
· Twisted Oaks Bike Park & Trails – Family Day Pass (x2)
· BOUNCE, Kesgrave – 2x vouchers for “1 free Bounce class for you & a friend”
· £20 Treatment Voucher for Suffolk Women’s Wellness Centre
· A signed copy of Sam Copeland’s book, ‘Charlie Changes into a Chicken’
· 4x Group Exercise Sessions at Fitology Studio, Ransomes Europark
· Mr Parker’s Soccer School – 1x free day in the Summer hols
· 2x tickets to ‘The Best of the West End’ on Sunday 25th July (6pm show)
· 1 day free Bouncy Castle Hire (x 2 prizes)
· 1 day free Soft Play hire
· 1x 1 hour unlimited use of manned Popcorn Hire
· Animal Collage Print
· Peg Frame
· Cupcake Bouquet
· Wine Lovers Hamper – 2x Prosecco, 3x Red, 2x Rose, 1x White + 1x Liqueur
· Bookworm - 10x Holiday Reads
· Mexican Fiesta Hamper
· Sports Massage Voucher
· Wash, Cut & Blow Dry at Tonic Hair Salon, Kesgrave
· AC Gift Box – Tea, Biscuits, China Teacup
· ‘Trac Ball Classic’ Game
· Magnetic + Wipe-Clean Holiday Planner
· Hamper - Cake Decorating Goodies
· Suffolk Food Hall – Afternoon Tea for 2
· “Glitterball” Gift Set – Eau de Parfum
· Mosaic Colouring Fun Book Sets x5: Each set consists of 4 Mosaic books; Space/ Animals/ Machines/ Patterns
· Fun of Paper Folding Sets x2: Each set consists of 3 books; Paper Party/ Paper Tricks/ Paper Fliers
Our totaliser for 2020 hasn't moved due to such a strange year. However we already have £5000 towards the new artificial pitch and we are targeting another £10,000 by the end of summer 2021.
There are currently no tasks to volunteer for
The Parents and Friends of Cedarwood Primary School is a fundraising committee run by friends of the school, including parents of children in the school, staff members, and governors. The social and fund raising events organised by the Committee provide money for much needed extra facilities and resources for the children, enhancing their learning environment.
Parents & Friends of Cedarwood Primary School, Wilkinson Drive, Kesgrave, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP5 2ES
Registered with the Charity Commission as 1092320
2015 - 2021 Parents & Friends of Cedarwood Primary School
Like PTA Events? Then like our Facebook page and let all your friends know how they can get a FREE PTA Events website for non-profits, charities and teams for a small transaction fee of 1.75% (+1.4% +20p Stripe processing fees) with no additional fees.
E-Tickets will be dispatched to the email address you registered with along with your order confirmation. Please ensure you have the facility to print off your tickets or have them accessible on a mobile device so they can be scanned on entry to the event.