PFC event cancellations due to Covid-19
It is with a heavy heart that we are cancelling our PFC events until after the Summer Holiday .. but the health, safety and wellbeing of everyone is at the forefront of this decision that weve made alongside the Senior Management team today.
1. Sat 20th June Summer Fair moved to SATURDAY 12TH SEPTEMBER, 12-3pm. We hope that this will be a happy celebration and a chance to welcome new families to our school.
1. Sat 28th March, Afternoon Tea Party
2. Mon 27th April, Cake Sale
3. Sat 2nd May, Beetle Drive/ Family Quiz
4. Fri 15th May, Inflatable Fun
5. Sat 6th June, Family Bingo
6. Weds 8th July, Childrens Disco
7. Fri 10th July, 18+yrs Disco
All being well, our events will then continue from the Autumn term as planned.
We wish you all the very best.
We have a new target of raising £10,000 by the end of December 2020. This will go towards the schools fundraising activities for a new artificial playing surface on the school field.
The Parents and Friends of Cedarwood Primary School is a fundraising committee run by friends of the school, including parents of children in the school, staff members, and governors. The social and fund raising events organised by the Committee provide money for much needed extra facilities and resources for the children, enhancing their learning environment.
Parents & Friends of Cedarwood Primary School, Wilkinson Drive, Kesgrave, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP5 2ES
Registered with the Charity Commission as 1092320
2015 - 2020 Parents & Friends of Cedarwood Primary School
E-Tickets will be dispatched to the email address you registered with along with your order confirmation. Please ensure you have the facility to print off your tickets or have them accessible on a mobile device so they can be scanned on entry to the event.